Anyone Interested in Buying Freaked.com?

I am re-structuring my domain portfolio lately. That is, I am buying some domains and selling some, too. Freaked.com is one of the best that I have, and I was not planning to sell it.

Recently, however, one guy approached me for buying it, so I am starting to consider the possibility. I had a plan to develop a really cool humor site there (ala Cracked.com), but I really don’t see having the time available to do it over the next 12 months.

So if you are interested, just drop me a line on danielATdailyblogtips.com. What price I am looking for? Well, the offer that came in is a low 4 figure, but I think that is too low for a 1 word, highly brandable domain.

If you need a good domain for some other projects I might have it too (i.e. finance, seo, blogging, nutrition and so on).

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!